Welcome ♥

Hello everyone~ Welcome to my page! This is the place where I share few things about me and what happens in my life. If you dont like it here, do me a favor, press alt + F4. That would be really helpful. Anyways, have a good day and keep on smiling ;)


BTW, thanks for spending a little of your time reading my posts :)


Fourth

Hi there! How is it going? Life has been treating me well so far. I guess.. Oh and today is exactly one month after I posted my previous post. So I just started my fourth semester here in Puncak Alam. Oh and my result was great! Alhamdulillah I got dean list again. I never thought I could since I was doing quite bad last semester. I mean, nothing goes my way but still, I'm super grateful for my result. It was the best thing that happens to me last month. I know many unfortunate things happened lately but at least things are getting better and that's all that matters. Where's the fun if there is no ups and downs. I love to have faith these days. Things may get pretty bad tbh so if any day happens to go my way, I'm actually terrified bcs things could go wrong again, or maybe worse. But despite of everything, I'm actually happy. Or just.., dead inside. So we'll see how things go for this new semester. Wish me luck!