Welcome ♥

Hello everyone~ Welcome to my page! This is the place where I share few things about me and what happens in my life. If you dont like it here, do me a favor, press alt + F4. That would be really helpful. Anyways, have a good day and keep on smiling ;)


BTW, thanks for spending a little of your time reading my posts :)


He's gone..

Hi there people. How's life? Mine was gloomy. I've been gloomy for days now and honestly, I dont know whats wrong with me. It could just be from what is currently happening in my life rn. My phone is currently under cons at the moment. I dont know what to do. I feel so unproductive. In order for me to get my work done, I need to get in touch with people from my uni but my phone is not working so I dont see that happens around this time. Plus, tomorrow I got blended learning class or sorta which I have to participate the class thru ws but again, I dont think I'll be able to participate hm. Anyways, I believe this week is by far the worst week of my life. The love of my life had lost his loved one, no wonder I feel like something was off lately. He pretended to be fine, like nothing happens and everything was great but of course that is what he's good at. He's good at covering what he really feels. I know he wasnt feeling well, he was not himself these days and now I know the reason why. The only thing I'm most frustrated about right now is I cant be there for him, physically. All I wanted was for him to be happy but this happened. I feel sorry for his loss. I really wish he'll recover as soon as possible. But nonetheless, I really want him to be able to smile again. Dear God, please make him strong and brave, give him patience and faith, so that he may have the strength to go on or face another day. Please...