Welcome ♥

Hello everyone~ Welcome to my page! This is the place where I share few things about me and what happens in my life. If you dont like it here, do me a favor, press alt + F4. That would be really helpful. Anyways, have a good day and keep on smiling ;)


BTW, thanks for spending a little of your time reading my posts :)


physically mentally emotionally tired

Hi. How's life? Mine was super chaotic at the moment. So many things happened at once. I don't know how I'll get thru this but I'm trying my best to not get pissed with every single thing. For this week, I have two test and two presentations and not to mention, a bunch of assignments that need to be submitted. I'm currently waiting for my stupid phone to work lol. I need my phone rn, I can't bear to live without a phone rn. Degree student without a phone? You must be kidding me. Oh and I don't know why but I'm so addicted to love stories these days. I think I'm currently at that time of the month where I get all lovey-dovey feeling. I miss K so much, I wonder how he's doing. I wish him all the best in life. It hurt me so much to want someone so bad but I know I will never get to be with him, thats why I call him my forbidden love. I dont know why but he'll always be my favorite. At nights, I just seemed to miss him more. I couldnt bare this feeling.. its killing me slowly. I feel so sad bcs the person I longed for, the one I wanted to be with for the rest of my life is too impossible to be mine. Why cant I love someone I love? Isnt this my heart? I have the right, do I? Hm life is so cruel. I guess I was destined to be forever alone. I dont deserve to be in love. I dont deserve to be with anyone. Its okay.