Welcome ♥

Hello everyone~ Welcome to my page! This is the place where I share few things about me and what happens in my life. If you dont like it here, do me a favor, press alt + F4. That would be really helpful. Anyways, have a good day and keep on smiling ;)


BTW, thanks for spending a little of your time reading my posts :)


random

Hi lads! how's it going? Good? Mine is so-so. I have to admit, life has been tough so far. There are days where I just get really sad without any reason. I've been through a lot. March was painful for me. And I thought last day of March would be less painful but I was wrong, it went worse. Tbqh, I wasn't really affected by it, but for some reason I'm sad. Most of us said that pretty or handsome is subjective but honestly, that will be the first thing you seek or look for in a person. I hate to think that it's true but it's just a fact you can't deny. The pretty or handsome ones get better treatments and vice versa. Yes, it's true. That is the kind of world we're living in, whether we like it or not. I do admit that I fell for the looks, but it usually doesn't last long because personality comes after it. If you got the looks and you have a great personality, the looks are just a bonus. I truly believe that any relationships last longer when both parties loved their partner for who they really are. People like these are hard to find. I think I'm giving up. I dont think I deserve anyone. Starting from today, I choose to believe that I am better off alone. I prefer it that way. I'm done looking for my future someone. I'll bury that desire deep down. Anyways, may upcoming weeks are better than previous ones. Pls.