Welcome ♥

Hello everyone~ Welcome to my page! This is the place where I share few things about me and what happens in my life. If you dont like it here, do me a favor, press alt + F4. That would be really helpful. Anyways, have a good day and keep on smiling ;)


BTW, thanks for spending a little of your time reading my posts :)


Alhamdulillah!

Hi lads! So how's life? Mine was fine so far. So, yesterday was the day I receive my result for my second-semester in degree. I wasn't feeling too nervous at first as all I do was sleeping the entire time. Earlier, I received an email which was also from UiTM, I bet all UiTM students thought it was their result but ofc UiTM had to play with our heart bcs apparently it was about the official apps they recently released. They said that you can check the result through the app after midnight. I installed the app, and it says to install another one and yes out of all times, it had to be that time where I dont have enough storage for another freaking app. So, I decided to just wait for the salam from UiTM, one of UiTM students' nightmares I believe. I waited for so.... long, my eyes cant wait no more. Some of my friends have already received their salam and ofc I was more eager to know what my results are, so I deleted some stuff and installed the other app. I was so scared to even log in, but then yolo, I hit the exam result button or section or whtevs you name it. My result appeared and Alhamdulillah, I'm super grateful for what I got. Only God knows how thankful I am. This one definitely goes to my mom and dad! My hard work definitely paid off. Thank you God! I couldnt ask for more! :) stay safe lads, xoxo!