Welcome ♥

Hello everyone~ Welcome to my page! This is the place where I share few things about me and what happens in my life. If you dont like it here, do me a favor, press alt + F4. That would be really helpful. Anyways, have a good day and keep on smiling ;)


BTW, thanks for spending a little of your time reading my posts :)


Thank you 2017 :)

Hi! So, today is the last day of 2017. I am quite excited for 2018 but I will surely miss 2017 tho it has been a painful year for me. I still remember last day of 2016 before 2017 comes, how I celebrated my new year. It was super gloomy since I was left alone at college. I was going thru something at that time and it was really hard for me that I started to isolate myself from everyone. To make it short, the beginning of 2017 was a real pain in the ass for me. I still remember how I wished that 2017 would end faster because I feel like its a bad year for me. I was going thru so many things and I'm used to the pain now. I feel numb for some reason. It was bad to the point where I feel like every day was a bad day for me. But I'm so glad that I made it thru. I'm so proud of me for staying strong. It sure ain't easy but I got thru it. All I wanna say is that no matter how much I hate 2017, I'm so thankful for it because honestly, 2017 has taught me a lot. I became stronger and wiser, all thanks to 2017. Now that 2018 is coming, I dont ask for much, I just want to be able to express myself more, try out new things and grow into a much better person than I was before. I wish to use my heart less than I did before. I wish I put myself before anyone else. I wish I am happier in 2018 than I was in 2017. I hope 2018 will be a great year for me and anyone who is reading this post! xoxo