Welcome ♥

Hello everyone~ Welcome to my page! This is the place where I share few things about me and what happens in my life. If you dont like it here, do me a favor, press alt + F4. That would be really helpful. Anyways, have a good day and keep on smiling ;)


BTW, thanks for spending a little of your time reading my posts :)


degree life!

Hi there! It's been a while since I last posted. How's life? Mine was um fine. Nothing much I guess. Degree life has been fine, but thrilling. I guess it's true when they say expect less so you'll get more. It has only been four weeks and I've done so much for myself. Preparing myself to get really busy. It ain't easy but I'll take this as a challenge :) I am blessed. Alhamdulillah! Honestly, I ask this "why am I doing this to myself?" lately. Like seriously, why am I asking for trouble? I hate when I doubt myself, I know I am so much more than this but.. I don't know.