Welcome ♥

Hello everyone~ Welcome to my page! This is the place where I share few things about me and what happens in my life. If you dont like it here, do me a favor, press alt + F4. That would be really helpful. Anyways, have a good day and keep on smiling ;)


BTW, thanks for spending a little of your time reading my posts :)


doubts

Hi there! I just feel like posting something since my mind is bothered by this one thing. So, I was in a dilemma to accept or not to accept the offer I was given. Yes, as I mentioned in my last post, I was very happy for the offer but I'm still confused. The course is somehow, still a part of my old course, just a slight difference in certain subjects. I asked mom about it since this is a new thing for me. I'm always so used to how accounting works, and to be in a different path is quite something for me. I've always been so comfy with numbers and figures and all of sudden, I was introduced to something new. More of theories-like. Am I scared? Ofc I am. Will I able to pull this through? Will I be okay trying something new? I mean this isn't diploma. It's a freaking degree which means everything is going to be tougher. Things will be harder since the course is not what I used to major in. I am honestly scared. I hate when I doubt myself, its like I don't believe in me. I hate when I QUESTIONED  my capabilities because I know I am so much more than that. I do know that if you don't push yourself to be okay, who else will? I don't wanna be stressed out. I haven't even started the first semester yet but still, there are so many things going on in my mind. I have about less than a month left before I officially register as a degree student. I hope everything goes well. I hope I'll be able to nail this. They say the beginning is always the hardest part so hm wish me luck. Mom also told me "peluang kerja tu sentiasa ada, peluang nak belajar tak selalu ada so grab the chance and do your best". Yes, she is right. You can always apply for a job, go for interviews and whatnot but this kind of chances dont always come around so I'm going for it. I still have doubts but whatevs, let's do this! New challenges? new journey? new beginnings? new environment? new people? new me? I'm on it. Since I'm all fired up, I'm ready for this. have faith in Allah :) May Allah ease everything! Have a great day peeps! xoxo