Welcome ♥

Hello everyone~ Welcome to my page! This is the place where I share few things about me and what happens in my life. If you dont like it here, do me a favor, press alt + F4. That would be really helpful. Anyways, have a good day and keep on smiling ;)


BTW, thanks for spending a little of your time reading my posts :)


Just an update :)

Hi, guys! How's life? Mine was great! It's been a while since I last update. I've been so busy.. no I lied. I'm just not in the mood to update, but here I am! So many things happened lately. I learned so much about how life works. Mom told me there are so many wonders in life that we still haven't figured out just yet. Little did we know that choices we made in life gave a really big impact in our lives. The path that we chose says a lot about us but that doesn't mean it defines us. Do you get me? No? It means that some people choose their path without their own willingness to be in that path. I used to doubt and underestimate myself which I know was never a good thing. I should believe in me instead of doubt. Sometimes, I cried and asked myself why am I never good enough for anyone? I always think about what others think of me. I became so depressed. I asked so many questions and God gave me answers. All I need to do was to be happy for myself. I should prioritize myself and think more of what I think of myself instead of others. So, penerapan result came out and I was offered a spot in UiTM Puncak Alam! I'm happy because it's not too far from where I live so I can go back home literally every weekend but we'll see about that. Anyways, the course that I'm majoring for the degree is quite different than the one in dips. Worried? Yes but not too much. I'd like to take this as a challenge just to see how far I'll go. Anyways, life has been treating me well. Not long ago, a person told me he was amazed by the way I express myself through my writings. Honestly, I am amazed to see that there are people out there who would understand me and get what I feel inside without really talking to me in person. It shows how much I write from the bottom of my heart. Anyways, degree life is starting soon. I honestly don't know what to feel. Am I scared? Yes ofc I am. Well, we all know degree life is far different than dips so I'm quite worried. I've been receiving a lot of support from people around me and I couldn't be more thankful for these people. We'll see what happens in the future. I just wanna keep moving forward, no more looking back. I believe there is something beautiful that is waiting for me out there. Anyways, have a great day guys and dont forget to smile as it helps a lot :) xoxo