Welcome ♥

Hello everyone~ Welcome to my page! This is the place where I share few things about me and what happens in my life. If you dont like it here, do me a favor, press alt + F4. That would be really helpful. Anyways, have a good day and keep on smiling ;)


BTW, thanks for spending a little of your time reading my posts :)


Ramadhan ❤️

Assalamualaikum and Hi there! It's ramadhan already which means the holy month has arrived! I'm so so happy its ramadhan. I dont know why but every time ramadhan arrives, I'm just happy hehe. So many things needed to be done before raya arrives. It's only day two of ramadhan yet some people are already bringing up some raya ideas. What makes this ramadhan so special is that.., I get to break my fast with the whole fam hehe! My sis will be flying to Japan later but I'm just glad she gets to spend a little more time with us :) I'm getting a lot better and I'm just so happy with the way I feel rn. Positive vibes all the way. I think it's important to express how we feel and just be ourselves. People can say whatever they want but we know better. Some people even judge before they get to know me first but heck I care. I dont have time for bullshit and dramas and whatnot. Mainly, I write this post was to wish you Muslims buddies out there a "happy fasting"! Happy Fasting guys! May we have a great and blessed one! keep smiling, xoxo~