Welcome ♥

Hello everyone~ Welcome to my page! This is the place where I share few things about me and what happens in my life. If you dont like it here, do me a favor, press alt + F4. That would be really helpful. Anyways, have a good day and keep on smiling ;)


BTW, thanks for spending a little of your time reading my posts :)


Just an update! :)

Hi and assalamualaikum. It has been a while since I last post. I have been very busy with finals but I'm done now since I am already at home, chilling. I have ended my diploma! Tbh, I dont know what to do after this haha. I'm clueless af. I was thinking of getting a job as a teacher at my prev school but we'll see about that. I will surely miss my diploma life, the people that were with me along the journey. My diploma buddies, I wont forget these people. At first, I get so emotional about it but as the time passes by, I have already forgotten about it. I dont know what's wrong with me but I seemed to be forgetting a lot of things now. All I could think of is the present. But it's a good sign, isnt it? Well at least I wont be sad. Anyways, love life? Hm, it went downhill. I have decided to let go for real this time. I feel like it's going nowhere so I decided to end it. Have you ever put so much effort on someone but nothing goes right and you got tired of it? It's not about being selfish, it's about doing what's best for you. I want myself to be happy. Poor me for having to go through that phase but I'm over it now. I think love is not something that I should prioritize for now. I should think about my family, what I'll be doing after this and my dreams. I dont wanna talk about being sad or whatever you call it. I have a friend that went through worse shits. What she's going through is a lot worse than mine. She loved a man who was never hers even from the start. Guys who gave fake hopes are the worst of the worst! I hope kifarah hits them hard. I believe they will taste their own medicine later on. I dont even care anymore. If you're not important to me, I dont really about your existence. I DONT hate, I just ignore your existence, simple as that. I'm not someone who really cares what is happening around me nor do I approach people. So, if I happen to talk to you, you should consider yourself lucky bcs I dont waste time on someone unimportant to me. I feel like my old self is making a comeback! I'm happy tbh! 
I so dearly missed the old me! The cold-hearted me hahaha. It feels good to be back! I shall now only focus on myself and what I do best which is, sleeping. No jk hahaha. I'm actually kinda tired now. I need my beauty sleep! Take care guys, xoxo!