Welcome ♥

Hello everyone~ Welcome to my page! This is the place where I share few things about me and what happens in my life. If you dont like it here, do me a favor, press alt + F4. That would be really helpful. Anyways, have a good day and keep on smiling ;)


BTW, thanks for spending a little of your time reading my posts :)


appreciation post :)

Hi again. It's almost 2 in the morning and I'm still wide awake. Thanks to my caffeine :) Anyways, I just feel like writing an appreciation post for this one guy whom I talked about for almost 3 years already? If you keep on track with my posts since day one, you'll notice most of my posts were about this one person whom I called my first love. Yes, K. I dont know why I feel like posting this out of the blue but I know I want to. He is one good guy that I bet all girls would fall for. Not for his looks but his beautiful soul. Him being him is what will make girls fall for him. He's a really hard-working guy. He works so hard to chase his dreams and he finally made it. His passion, they inspired me to do better in whatever I do. His words are what keeps me going when I'm feeling down. I never really got the chance to tell him how I feel and suddenly, he's with someone else. I didnt blame him though. To me, he is just like a good brother since he is 2 years older than me. I love the way he cares for others. He ofc has this mischievous side of him. He's really bossy and doesnt really like losing. He's good at playing games. Whatever games, you name it, he's good at it. He doesnt really say what he feels but you can totally tell from his face expression. He say whatever is on his mind. He's just a guy with a pure heart. I'm just glad that he is finally with the girl he longed for so long. Even though I knew I could never have him, but I'm still so happy bcs I loved him. All I wanted was the best for him. I could never hate him bcs he's always there supporting me, endlessly. Thank you, K! You're a great guy and you know that fact too! Please eat more since you lose a lot of weight already. I will never forget you. Thank you for being a part of my life. I'm always grateful for your existence in my life!