Welcome ♥

Hello everyone~ Welcome to my page! This is the place where I share few things about me and what happens in my life. If you dont like it here, do me a favor, press alt + F4. That would be really helpful. Anyways, have a good day and keep on smiling ;)


BTW, thanks for spending a little of your time reading my posts :)


Update!

Hi peeps! How's life? Mine was um, not fine, not okay. I think life hasn't been treating me well lately. Can I disappear for a day or two? Please. I'm just really tired of everything. This week has been really hectic, I didnt think my body took it well, and I'm currently having a fever right now. I've done a lot of thinking lately. No matter how many friends you're surrounded with, at the end of the day, it's just gonna be you, yourself. I'm not saying they were not there for me when I needed them, but there are times when I need them the most, they couldnt be there. So, learn to survive, alone. To sum up how this week has been, tbh I'm just glad its Sunday. I cant wait to end my dips! I just wanna stay in my bed all day long, being unproductive. My sister was right, whatever she said was right. Since my dip will end real soon, I have to admit that I will miss every moment created since my first semester. But as for now tho, I cant wait to end this misery. I'm so exhauuuuuusted! I need lots and lots of chocolate ice cream with chocolate sprinkles on top. Aaaand yes I got quiz tmrw hm. All is well, in shaa Allah. Stay safe, guys! xoxo