Welcome ♥

Hello everyone~ Welcome to my page! This is the place where I share few things about me and what happens in my life. If you dont like it here, do me a favor, press alt + F4. That would be really helpful. Anyways, have a good day and keep on smiling ;)


BTW, thanks for spending a little of your time reading my posts :)


A fresh start c:

Hi, peeps! How's life? Mine was great! I'm feeling so much better rn. This week is quite hectic since I have three tests but I'll do my best. Anyways, I think I'm doing so much better. I'm moving on to something better. I used to be bothered by it, but now? not anymore. I feel like I can already put all those things behind me. Do I still wait? No, I don't. I feel like I've been given a choice, and I know what I want. My family is always my priority. They matter the most to me. The pain? Even though there are times where I still think of it, but it's getting better. I just wanna thank those who's been giving me advise nonstop. I thank them for making me feel so much better. I'm happy I still have these people who are willing to hear my problems, every day. Yes, I know they're annoyed but they're still there haha. Thank you! I think I'm starting fresh now. I have new dreams to achieve! First of all, making sure I'm happy with my decisions. I think I'm done wasting my time on things that weren't really meant for me even from the start. I'm finally back to my old self! The "me" who cares about nothing but herself. Call me selfish but I'm just like any other people who were really just trying to make themselves happy. I'm kinda homesick rn. I miss home, I wanna cook with the fam so bad. Yes, we don't really eat out that much. We prefer homemade food! I miss mom and dad. I wish they're here to pat me on the back and say that everything will be okay. I keep getting weird dreams and I usually remember them, but now not anymore. Which is a good sign.. maybe? Aaaand I manage to overcome my "overthinking" problem. Anyways, I think I kinda distant myself from certain people lately. I just feel like the smaller the circle, the better, right? Less drama less bullshits. Oh and I hate judgemental people. If you dont know shit, dont say shit. Why cant we all just mind our own damn business? I'm getting sick of this kind of people. But nah, they can say whatever they want, I wont be bothered by it. No matter how nice you are to some people, if they dislike you, they will still talk shit about you. Plus, if you dont know shit about me, dont act like you do. Aaaand finally, be true to yourself, dont change just because some people cant accept you the way you are. It's your life, you do what you want c: