Welcome ♥

Hello everyone~ Welcome to my page! This is the place where I share few things about me and what happens in my life. If you dont like it here, do me a favor, press alt + F4. That would be really helpful. Anyways, have a good day and keep on smiling ;)


BTW, thanks for spending a little of your time reading my posts :)


few more days!

Um hi again! So, few more days to go before a new year begins! Am I excited? Well yes! Because I'm starting fresh hehe. I cant wait to go on new journeys in life! I cant wait to embrace new vibes, though it may still remain the same since I'm still surrounded by same people in the same place. I cant wait to end my dips, and if God wills, I want to further my studies to a higher level. New year resolution? I honestly dont wanna ask for anything but please, just let me be happy and stress-free huhu. Also, after what happened before, when I said I no longer believe in love, I actually still do. But no, I'm not ready for any commitment. I just wonder how will my future husband look like haha. Yes, I'm a dreamer lol. I daydream a lot! I'm done wasting time loving the wrong ones. I might as well just be on my own while waiting for him. Also, since a brand new year is coming really soon, though I know it may not be easy, I will try my best to be positive! Someone said, I'm still lost in my own world and didnt have the guts to do things my way. Well, I guess they still dont know me well. But I'm gonna have to agree with the "lost in my own world". I dont really give a shit about people lately. They can say whatever they want about me, but I know better and that is all that matters. You see, life gets so much better when you give no shit to what others think of you. F what they think, they dont know you but they pretend like they do. I still wonder what kind of pleasures they get for throwing shades at someone, making false rumors,  cyberbullying? hm pathetic much. I wish 2017 is a better year for me and also for those of you who is currently reading this post. Thanks though for spending a little time of yours reading this pointless blog of mine. Stay awesome, guys! xoxo