Welcome ♥

Hello everyone~ Welcome to my page! This is the place where I share few things about me and what happens in my life. If you dont like it here, do me a favor, press alt + F4. That would be really helpful. Anyways, have a good day and keep on smiling ;)


BTW, thanks for spending a little of your time reading my posts :)


10 Questions I ask myself before 2017

Hi there! How's life? I'm doing okay, not great, just okay. So, what's up with the title? Okay so to begin with, I actually found my old little notebook where I used to jot down my favorite quotes. While I was going through the book, I saw few questions which I asked myself 2 years ago. Well, I decided to answer these questions again before 2017. So here we go.

1. Am I happy with where I'm at in life right now? 
Hm, I cant really say I'm happy nor do I feel disappointed but I believe I can do better than I did before. Regrets? Hm no because everything happens for a reason.  

2. What am I passionate about? What am I doing to pursue my passion? 
As for now, I'm gonna have to go with studies. Yes, studying isnt really my thing but I'm doing this for my family so let's just go for it. I wanna try something I've never done before. Well, maybe posting an actual video of me on youtube, someday. Ha ha we'll see about that since I'm a camera shy. 

3. Who & what things are weighing me down that I need to get rid of? How will I do it? 
For whos, I have a few in my list. I think its time for me to get rid of them as they only bring the bad in me. I dont like to be around people full of negative vibes and only knows how to make others feel down. These are the kind of people I would want to avoid. As for what, I think I need to stop overthinking and just enjoy life. How will I get rid of whos and whats? Hm, I'll just avoid these negative people and to surround myself with positive vibes. This might not be easy but I'll try my best! 

4. What do I need to forgive myself for? 
Dear self, I'm sorry for making wrong decisions sometimes and also, sorry for always prioritize others before myself :c 

5. When did I feel most alive this year? What was sacred about that moment? 
When I finally do something out of my comfort zone, trying out new things. I am most alive during those times. Those memories, they meant a lot to me. I'm so thankful I tried things I never thought I would ha ha 

6. What self-actions can I practice on a daily basis? 
I should really start eating healthy and drink more water! 8 glass of water at least. 

7. What do I want to let go of? 
I need to let go of my self-doubt, seriously. It's getting worse. I keep doubting myself. Also, I want to let go of these silly feelings I used to have. I dont think they're necessary for now. 

8. What do I want to dedicate 2017 to? 
I want to improve my confidence level. I dont want to be tired all the time. I want to be happy, at least. Also, be a better me! I would also want to achieve more in the future. Aaaand I cant wait to go on a new journey. Plus, I wanna try out new things. Aaaand more sleep, please! 

9. What did I learn about myself in 2016?
I learned a lot. I learned that I always put others before me. It makes me unhappy but still, if it makes others happy, I'm okay. Also, I neglect my own feelings trying to make others happy. Do they really deserve it? No. I should really just focus on me. It's not about being selfish, its about prioritizing myself first before others. 

10. What did 2016 represent to me in my path? 
I'm grateful that I get to learn more about myself, I learned and experienced new things in life. I made mistakes but they made me wiser and stronger than before. I just miss the old me who gives no shit about what others think. If I can only get back to that kind of thoughts, I wouldn't ask for more. I realize that I can do anything as long as I believe in it. 2016 taught me so many things and I'm just so thankful for whatever happens in this year, the good and the bad. Last but not least, I am thankful for have been given the chance to improve myself. People dont really change, they just evolved.  

Well, that was quite long, huh? Anyways, thanks for spending your precious time reading this pointless blog of mine. I just wanna say that no matter how bad you fell, no matter how bad the wounds were, or how long it takes for the wound to fully healed, just trust this one thing, it will get better, eventually. You will get better. If its not, then its not the end. Keep the faith, lads! xoxo