Welcome ♥

Hello everyone~ Welcome to my page! This is the place where I share few things about me and what happens in my life. If you dont like it here, do me a favor, press alt + F4. That would be really helpful. Anyways, have a good day and keep on smiling ;)


BTW, thanks for spending a little of your time reading my posts :)


thank you

Hi there. I promised you two other post in my previous but I think I'll be postponing that later since I have exactly one week left before I start my last semester. So, there will be a lot of thank yous in this post. I'm just so thankful that life has been treating me well lately. I really that 2019 will be my comeback year. I really wanna do well this time. I dont wanna play no more. I think there's something in me that wants to do well, it's like "I'm all fired up". I wanna thank mom and dad for believing in me and supporting me in whatever I do. Without them, I dont know what I'd do. I promise to do better each times, and only I know whether I have improved or not. I feel like for previous semester, I've been lacking a lot, wasted a lot of time on unnecessary things. But this, I'm all for it. I'm making a comeback, I'll do my very best for my family and me, myself. By the end of 2018, I almost gave up. I was emotionally and mentally unstable. I keep blaming myself for whatever that was happening at that time. I was very emotional around that time. I lost hope and only a leap of faith that was left in me. I was surrounded by my lovely friends, but my mind seemed to wander around just like my soul. It's more like I miss the old me, the one who's always up to something new. I just wanted to end 2018 at that time. I could be telling hundreds of people how I feel but none of them would've understand. I'm just super thankful that God has made everything easier. I thank Allah for everything that happens, the good and the bad. I'm thankful. I couldnt thank enough. Thank you God for letting me be my old self again. Thank you for not giving up on me. Thank you for bringing these wonderful rainbows in my life after a horrendous storm. I thank you for always, always there to hear my rants from this sad soul. I dont wanna ask for much, I just wanna be strong while facing upcoming challenges and obstacles, and with You by my side. That is all I need.